Friday 16 May 2014

English Blunders by Mama Peace

Mama peace is at it again. Here are the list of her top 15 blunders:



1. My husband and Sambo is a good people (We should have known what we were in for at this point) 

2. The President was once a child and the senators were once a children. (Hmmm!!!)

3. My fellow widows. (The limelight phrase) 

4. A good mother takes care of his children. (We could have forgiven this except that it's Mama Peace) 

5. The people sitting before you were once a children. (Sofri sofri Madam!!) 

6. Yes we are all happy for the effort, it is not easy to carry second in an international competition like this one,(addressing press men after Female Under-19 FIFAWorld Cup). 

7. The bombers who born them? Wasn't it not a woman? They were once a children now a adult now they are bombing women and children making some children a widow.(OMG!!     Not on International TV!!      ) 

8. My heart feels sorry for these children who have become widows for loosing their parents for one reason or another. ("We have a Monkey for a first Lady" ) 

9. We should have love for our fellow Nigerians irrespective of their NATIONALITY (Lwkmd) 

10. Thank God the Doctors and Nurses are responding to treatment. (Doctors and nurses?) 

11. I would rather kill myself instead of committing suicide. (I think Bunmi Davies should feature this woman on Stand Up Nigeria!) 

12. Ojukwu is a great man, he died but his manhood lives on. ( Did she just say Manhood, on National TV?) 

13. On behalf of 2million, I donate my family. (Laugh wan tear my belle o) 

14. Why will boko haram bomb last churches on Christmas day, they don't have respect for Jesus, they are a very bad person,infact I'm a sadder woman right now and Mr.President is more saddest (Sad,sadder,saddest...) 

15. We all have HIV. (Na wah ooo!!!)

1 comment: